Tatenhill Aviation Ltd is a fully CAA/EASA & FAA approved aircraft maintenance organisation. Under our approval we can carry out a host of services including:
- Continuing Airworthiness / Airworthiness Review
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Defect Rectification
- Airframe / Engine Inspections
- Powerplant Removal & Installation
- Non Destructive Testing
- Pre Purchase Aircraft Survey
- Aircraft Registry Conversion
- Aircraft re-build & restoration
- Insurance work
- Various “C” Component ratings for Avionics, Landing gear, Structures & flying controls.
We have a wide range of aircraft applicability on a multitude of registers ranging from single piston engine aircraft to multi engined turbine aircraft. Our team of experienced engineers are committed to providing you with the best service available and strive to maintain the highest level of workmanship.
For further information regarding aircraft maintenance please contact Paul Shelton: